It's things like this that push normal people away from being religious. I think it's so bad it speaks for itself. Gilmour thought it was funny to tape it to my front door!
BASEBALL IN THE TIMES OF OUR FOREFATHERS
-
Compiled by Hyman S. Baras While baseball is generally considered a
“modern” sport, there are references in the Bible that could lead one to
deduce that,...
Yom Yerushalayim
-
I'm once again following the time-honored ritual below: Find a quiet
place... turn off the lights... put a box of tissues within easy reach...
and press pl...
It's been a while...
-
I've been blogging a bit on Substack, at Scribal Error. While focused more
on gemara and girsaot, I just had a post on Rationalism and Midrash. Check
ou...
The End. Is there a Beginning...?
-
This is my first post back on Tikkun Olam since April 15th, 2015. It does
not feel real.
Why is it that we never think we will ever have a JOLT in our live...
Thank you for your support!
-
Thank you very much for supporting our work at The Muqata. We appreciate
your contribution and hope to be able to keep bringing you the most up to
date ...
Faces
-
Our faces reflect who we are and what we’ve experienced. Someone who has
never had to struggle for something meaningful will reflect that in an open
trusti...
Rating The Midwood Bakeries Again
-
I came back to write this post since I assumed you all loved reading my
adventures from bakery to bakery enjoy the post.
Yes once again I'm rating the bake...
It's Time For Me To Fly Away
-
Oh boy, this is much harder than I thought it would be.
I haven't posted here in a long time and that is because I have been trying
to figure out how to s...
Beggars can't be Choosers or A Sign of the Times
-
This Purim, business for the collectors was not what it's been in recent
years. Everyone I spoke to noticed a dropoff in Tzedaka collecting activity
and p...
Happy Blogversary, Happy Birthday to ME!
-
This is another backdated post, really its January 19, 2009, my birthday! I
had passed my blogversary on January 15. I reached my 10,000th hit on
October...
The Mumbai Lesson
-
I must admit my complete and utter obsession with the Mumbai tragedy. I
could not keep my eyes off it, hoping and praying along the way. As many of
you kno...
7 comments:
This is a joke right?
tr8ergirl, I hope it is but I don't know for sure. It's really bothersome that some people have so much they dislike about others.
it seems to be real.
i can't say i disagree with nos. 1, 8, 9
LOZ- I also agree with those, but the format being presented is so negative
"indecent sounds" - golly, someone is suffering from severe repression and projecting it all outwards. Nothing new here.
oy vey is all i got to say !!
Just had to respond to this post over here. Is the velt holding by this in Lakewood? Are people going to be expected to?
Is it really going to be nothing but niggunim fin der alter heim at simchos? No more upbeat wedding dances (to those demonic "2-4 beats")?
I think that with this should go a parallel takanah -- all weddings with kosher music must have an open bar which stays open during all dancing. :)
Post a Comment