- Be anonymous. Lion of Zion even asks in his comments “Please make up a name instead of signing "anon."
- Ask questions you’d be a little hesitant to ask. Jacob Da Jew
- Read a D’var Torah you’d be interested in, and ask those questions that your high school rebbe would sigh about.
- Make a point without fancy English. (When I find a good Artscroll word of the day, I post it)!
- Find a niche
- Did I say rant?
- Praktise speling skls.
- Learn how to think. Let’s face it, the more you write, and re-read your own work, the smarter you’ll be. Writing really helps you organize your thoughts. I think that’s why I like the children’s book “Dear Mr. Henshaw” .
[Today's] Favorite Cocktail - Zahava and I are not big drinkers. But we do enjoy a glass of wine with meals, as well as the occasional postprandial cocktail. Our taste in wines and mixe...
2 days ago