Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ranting Again

As mentioned in my earlier posts, ranting is a prime reason to have a blog, so here I go. If I pay for a month of phone service, I want the full month. I'm sure you'd agree. I am really mad that I have to pay full yeshiva tuition and they have random half days, and every erev and isru chag off. If the yeshivos want us working parents to be able to pay full tuition and then some for the people who need scholorships, they need to realize that we who have to be at work need to be at work full days, every day and on time. Otherwise, please provide daycare if you can't provide a classroom. If your're having half the month off for chagim, be selective on the erev's and isru chag. I would argue that Rabbaim have more time to prepare being that their job's are less hourly. Give me my moneys worth. Please!

5 comments:

Rafi G. said...

I agree completely! and we have to pay so much in extra daycare and camps for those days that the schools cut out in the middle or completely!

Lion of Zion said...

hey, i just blogged about the same thing last night!

Anonymous said...

Hold on a sec, you want to pay tons of money and have your kids go to school? Some people just are all about themselves. Aren't you a "think-for-yourselfer".

Lakewood Falling Down said...

Logic-Just because I'd like my kids to think for themselves, doesn't mean I should deny them the ability to be brainwashed. It's part of growing up!

Anonymous said...

Does this also apply to Brooklyn High Schools?